Monday, March 17, 2008


The first sleepover! Was to lazy to type out so I just grabbed it from debbie's.

'ON THURSDAY WENT OUT WITH Jing, Abii, Mama, Shinny and Leryeee! Watched Horton, and Leryee looked very pretty and sexaayyyee in her dress :3

We bought our popcorn like 1 hr earlier than the show, so funny. then we ate popcorn EXTREMELY OPENLY at Carl's Junior even though there was a sign right next to our table:

NO OUTSIDE FOOD AND DRINKS

We burst out laughing and hid the stuff =x

Horton is GOOD! I LOVE JOJO MANZZXX. OMGOMGOMGOMG :D

Then we trooped over to my house and sleptover. I LOVE SLEEPOVERS! WE SLEEP AT LIKE 4~5+++++ (and I always sleep one of the earliest) and Shinny was really really sick. GET WELL SOON! She had to communicate with laptops/handphones. =x and we chatted and crapped and chatted alot.

Then yesterday morning Abii and Leryee left really early'

HORTON WAS SO NICE TO WATCH LAH. I LOVE KATIE :D

The second sleepover!

My mom drove me to Nicole's at around 6. Janet and Peiwei already there, cooking. I helped out with the pudding :D The food was awesomeeeee.

Then, Thongs came. A can of Sarsi dropped on her foot and it started bleeding.

Later, Shuxiang came too :D

We then played the piano and slacked in Nicole's room. HOUSEFLY GLASSES. Called PW's mom 'cause her mom didn't allow her to sleepover. We lied.

Shuxiang and Thongs then went to Thompson for Matthew's birthday party.

Janet, Nicole, Pw and I played Wethead at the pool. The stupid security guard scolded us again. D:< oh well. but we still had fun. I love refilling the bottle because it made the baby farting sound.

Then we changed and Nicole's dad drove us to Cineleisure so we could catch Step Up 2 at 11.25pm. BUT THEY WERE SOLD OUT! So we met Thongs and Shuxiang and went to Starbucks to drink caramel frapp and camwhore.

The people there were like staring at us. DIDN'T THEIR MOMS TEACH THEM THAT STARING IS RUDE?!

Walked to Paragon and camwhored. Nicole's dad came to fetch us.

I had a headsche the whole way back. Thanks Thongs for letting me lie on your arm :D Stopped at Shell to buy cup noodles. Went back!

Nicole brought us to her second apartment. It's so empty and scary. Plus, it was like past midnight. Sang Janet a birthday song and ate the Barbie cake. CAMWHORED, again. With cream on our noses.

All of a sudden, the phone rang. SCREAMMMMMMMMM. It was freaking scary.

Then we went back to her house to play bullshit. My eyes were like half-opened alr so I didn't play. Janet was like 'BULLSHIT!' all the time. So she got a lot of cards. Hohoho.

Played till like 5.30am before we slept. Thongs was supposed to watch the sunrise but she was nice and let whoever sleep.

Woke up at 10? Janet went home. Watched TV in the room. Thongs was like playing Hamster Loco on her phone. Then Nicole's parents bought lunch and bubbletea.

Watched Sydney White. Ahhh so nice :D

Then Thongs went home, followed by Pw.

So, Sx, Nicole and I play the Dance Dance revolution. HAHAHA omg so fun! Nicole's so good ehh.

Then mom came and fetched me to some birthday party.

I studied in the bowling alley.

Had dinner and went home.

TODAY.

PARTIAL FRACTIONS TEST!

Tuition was boring. Like he's so slow? He's still at freaking Quadratic Equations when we, in school, are already doing Coordinate Goemetry. What shit lah. Oh well. Maybe I shall ask my mom to change tuition. So I will have the same tuition teacher as ____. Moreover, she lives near my school.


8:36 PM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki